Best Breast Lift Surgeon Scottsdale – Questions to Ask in Your Consultation
It can be daunting when you first meet your surgeon, whatever type of surgery you’re considering. However, one of the most important aspects of having a positive experience from your initial consultation through to aftercare is keeping informed. This means asking the right questions when you attend your consultation with your surgeon, giving you a good idea of how comfortable you feel with them and their expertise. If you want to find the best breast lift surgeon Scottsdale has to offer, here are some of the most important questions to consider in your mastopexy (breast lift) consultation.
Looking for the Best Breast Lift Phoenix Surgeon? Here Are Our Top Questions
When attending your consultation, it’s easier to manage a long list of questions if you group them together into themes. Most of the information will be covered if visiting an experienced, personable surgeon, so you can tick them off the list as they’re answered. All of these questions are optional, but they give you an idea of some of the things to find out.
Questions about You
- Am I a good candidate for breast lift surgery and why?
- Is there anything that would prevent me from undergoing surgery?
- Will the results align with my own body goals?
- What will the results look like for me?
Questions about Breast Lifts
- Which breast lift procedure will I need – where will the incisions take place?
- What are the risks involved with the surgery?
- Can I combine it with other procedures to meet my overall body goals?
- What is the total cost and what’s the breakdown of this price? (e.g., anesthesia fees, facility costs, etc.)
Questions about Aftercare & Recovery
- Will I need to stay overnight?
- How long is the recovery period?
- Will I need bandages or a support garment?
- When will results be visible and will this improve over time?
- What can I do to help with my recovery and will I need extra help?
- What’s the aftercare process – when will I come back and see you?
Questions about Your Surgeon
- How many years of experience do you have specializing in plastic surgery and breast lifts?
- Have you been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Can I see before and after photographs of previous breast lift procedures you’ve performed?
If you’re looking for the best breast lift surgeon Scottsdale services, take this list with you, adding in your own questions about anything you’re concerned about.
Book a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon now through drmazaheri.com.