Plan an Arizona Vacation Around Your Cosmetic Procedure
Many patients travel to find the perfect plastic surgeon for their chosen procedure. You want to ensure you have the right man for job, and I want to help you find the best accommodations to ensure that you have a peaceful and enjoyable recovery.
I have personally selected three of the best hotels in the area to ensure your comfort and enjoy the best that the Scottsdale, AZ area has to offer.
Below, please find our partner hotels as well as other information regarding your stay in the Scottsdale, AZ area. Please contact my office if you have any questions regarding travel to Scottsdale for your cosmetic procedure.
– Dr. Mehdi K. Mazaheri
Dr. Mazaheri, Scottsdale’s Top Plastic Surgeon
When choosing to undergo plastic surgery, it can understandably be a daunting experience. Knowing you’re in safe hands with a highly-trained, reputable surgeon will put you at ease while knowing you’re undergoing a safe procedure with impressive, natural-looking results.
When looking for top Scottsdale plastic surgeons, it’s important to consider a list of factors for choosing the right one. They should be a member of trusted, official organizations, be fully qualified, specialize in plastic surgery, put client needs first, and provide you with evidence of their work.
Why Dr. Mazaheri is one of the best plastic surgeons in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons)
- Over 20 years of experience, now specializing in breast and body contouring procedures
- Offering services from his Scottsdale practice since 2003
- Takes the time to discuss your goals, needs, and concerns
From first contact through to aftercare, Dr. Mazaheri and his friendly team will ensure you’re in safe hands. Catering for both men and women, his full list of surgical procedures can be found here.
If looking for Scottsdale plastic surgeons, book in your personal consultation now through drmazaheri.com or read more.
How to Find Top Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons
Board Certified Plastic Surgeons
What they check:
- They have specifically trained in plastic surgery, including 6 years of surgical training and a minimum of three years in plastic surgery
- They’re Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- They practice in an accredited surgical facility which is either medical-certified or state-licensed
- They trained and graduated from medical school
- They have the relevant written and oral exam passes
- They actively continue their medical education, including training in the latest patient safety techniques
- They adhere to a strict code of ethics
- They’re a partner with patients in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery
Please be wary of any other official-sounding board certifications.
Dr. Mazaheri Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
If looking for Scottsdale’s top plastic surgeons, Dr. Mazaheri and his friendly team provide some of the best services you’ll find. Putting patient needs at the heart of his practice, Dr. Mazaheri takes the time to find out about your goals and recommend the best procedure to achieve outstanding results.
As a Member of the ASPS and Board Certified by the ABPS, you can rest assured you’re in the safest of hands. Dr. Mazaheri’s long list of accomplishments includes being a Clinical Professor at the Mayo Clinic Scottsdale in the Division of Plastic Surgery and Chairman of Plastic Surgery at Scottsdale Hospital Osborn from 2004 to 2010. He’s also been nominated for and received multiple awards from other plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
Having opened his practice in 2003, his extensive range of expert services includes tummy tuck, facelifts, breast augmentations and lifts, and gynecomastia surgery. He also gives back to the Phoenix community by working at local Trauma units and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Comments are closed.