Dr. Mehdi K. Mazaheri
Scottsdale’s Premier Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Mazaheri is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons. After more than sixteen years of education and advanced training, Dr. Mazaheri opened his Scottsdale practice in 2003. He is a thorough and experienced surgeon with a strong focus on achieving patient needs.
Since opening his plastic surgery practice, Dr. Mazaheri has performed countless breast augmentations, tummy tucks, liposuction and body sculpting procedures with beautiful, lasting and natural-looking results.
He regularly gives back to the community by working with Phoenix Children’s Hospital and other local Trauma units.
Dr. Mazaheri’s areas of specialty include breast and body contouring procedures such as breast augmentation, mastopexy, tummy tucks, liposuction and other body sculpting procedures. He and his friendly staff will only recommend procedures that will help you achieve your desired results. Focusing on your needs both before and after a procedure is Dr. Mazaheri’s top priority. Confidence Is Contagious.
- UCLA – Graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology
- UC Irvine – Graduated as a Medical Doctor
- Brown University – Internship in General Surgery
- Maricopa County Hospital – General Surgery Resident
- Maricopa County Hospital – Chief Resident of General Surgery
- University of Florida – Resident in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Chairman of Plastic Surgery at Scottsdale Hospital Osborn from 2004-2010
- Clinical Professor at Mayo Clinic Scottsdale – Division of Plastic Surgery
- Recipient of the 2005 Inamed Academy Scholarship. Inamed is a major manufacturer of breast implants which gives this scholarship to a young and upcoming plastic surgeon annually.
- Voted “Top Doc” in Plastic Surgery by his fellow colleagues in Phoenix Magazine
- Recipient of “Outstanding Plastic Surgery Resident” by the Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Dr. Harry W. Hale Surgical award for “Surgical resident who represents the ideals of an outstanding surgeon” Maricopa County Hospital
Dr. Mazaheri, Scottsdale’s Best Plastic Surgeon
It can be daunting undergoing any type of procedure, let alone one to make a change to your physical appearance. Plastic surgery patients want to know they’re in safe hands, choosing a surgeon who is both the best at what they specialize in, as well as fully qualified for the job. Choosing the right surgeon leads to the best results, improving your appearance, as well as your self-confidence.
With 17.7 million cosmetic procedures being carried out in the US last year, it’s vital for patients to follow a strict process for finding the best plastic surgeons in Scottsdale. Being a member of official trusted organizations, having the right qualifications and experience, putting your needs first, and providing specialist procedures are all factors to consider.
Dr. Mazaheri takes the time to listen to his patients’ needs, only recommending procedures that will achieve the desired results.
Why Dr. Mazaheri is on the list of Scottsdale’s top plastic surgeons:
- A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Highly-trained with over 20 years of experience
- Opened his Scottsdale practice in 2003
- Specialist in breast and body contouring procedures
- Puts patient needs at the heart of his services
He offers a variety of breast, body and face procedures, and a full list can be found here.
How to Find the Best Plastic Surgeons in Scottsdale
It’s vital to find a plastic surgeon you can trust, but who also has the qualifications to carry out the procedure to the highest of standards.
Here are some of the most important criteria you should look for when choosing the best plastic surgeons in Scottsdale, AZ.
Is Your Surgeon a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)?
- They’re Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and have specifically trained in plastic surgery
- They graduated from an accredited medical school
- After medical school, they’ve completed at least six years of surgical training with plastic surgery residency training for at least three years
- They’ve passed a list of comprehensive written and oral exams
- They continue their medical education, including updated patient safety techniques each year
- Their surgeries are performed in a medical-certified or state-licensed, accredited surgical facility
- They’re partners with patients in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery
- Adherence to a strict code of ethics
By checking your surgeon is a member of the ASPS, you’ll know you’re in safe hands. If you’re presented with other official-sounding certifications or board names, please do not confuse this with an official ASPS membership.
Ensure your surgeon meets these criteria before undergoing any type of plastic surgery with them.
Dr. Mazaheri Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Scottsdale
Rest assured, he’s Board Certified by the ABPS and a Member of the ASPS. Other accomplishments include being Chairman of Plastic Surgery at the Scottsdale Hospital Osborn (2004 to 2010) and Clinical Professor at the Mayo Clinic Scottsdale in the Division of Plastic Surgery. He’s also received awards from fellow surgeons, including ‘Top Doc’ in Plastic Surgery in Phoenix magazine.
Putting patient needs at the heart of his services is a priority, and Dr. Mazaheri will take the time to discuss your goals, questions, and concerns to find the right procedure for you. This includes discussing your options for producing desired results.
Take a look at patient testimonials here.
Comments are closed.