Dr. Mazaheri, Scottsdale’s Top Plastic Surgeon
When choosing to undergo plastic surgery, it can understandably be a daunting experience. Knowing you’re in safe hands with a highly-trained, reputable surgeon will put you at ease while knowing you’re undergoing a safe procedure with impressive, natural-looking results.
When looking for a top plastic surgeon in Scottsdale, it’s important to consider a list of factors for choosing the right one. They should be a member of trusted, official organizations, be fully qualified, specialize in plastic surgery, put client needs first, and provide you with evidence of their work.
Why Dr. Mazaheri is one of the best plastic surgeons in Phoenix, AZ:
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons)
- Over 20 years of experience, now specializing in breast and body contouring procedures
- Offering services from his Scottsdale practice since 2003
- Takes the time to discuss your goals, needs, and concerns
From first contact through to aftercare, Dr. Mazaheri and his friendly team will ensure you’re in safe hands. Catering for both men and women, his full list of surgical procedures can be found, here.
If looking for Scottsdale plastic surgeons, book in your personal consultation now through drmazaheri.com or read more.
How to Find Top a Plastic Surgeon
It’s important that you only use a surgeon who has the right qualifications and experience in the procedure you’re undergoing. Here are some of the most important criteria which you must ensure your surgeon meets:
The first step is to check your surgeon is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). They ensure surgeons meet rigorous standards and hold stricter criteria than state medical boards.
What they check:
- They have specifically trained in plastic surgery, including 6 years of surgical training and a minimum of three years in plastic surgery
- They’re Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- They practice in an accredited surgical facility which is either medical-certified or state-licensed
- They trained and graduated from medical school
- They have the relevant written and oral exam passes
- They actively continue their medical education, including training in the latest patient safety techniques
- They adhere to a strict code of ethics
- They’re a partner with patients in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery
Please be wary of any other official-sounding board certifications.
Understanding of Your Needs
It’s important to get a good feeling when you visit a practice and meet your surgeon and his team. Are they friendly? Does your surgeon take the time to consider your goals and desired outcomes? Have your questions been answered? A great experience should be offered from the first contact through to aftercare services.
Make sure you can see some of your surgeon’s previous work. An experienced surgeon will have patient testimonials available to show a history of satisfied patients and a visual portfolio of their outstanding work. Take a look and see if you can get a feel for their consistently high standards and whether they’ve had experience working with someone of your needs before. A good surgeon will have extensive experience performing your specialist procedure whether that be liposuction or a breast reduction. Ask to see before and after photographs of their work.
Dr. Mazaheri Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
If looking for a top plastic surgeon in Phoenix, Dr. Mazaheri and his friendly team provide some of the best services you’ll find. Putting patient needs at the heart of his practice, Dr. Mazaheri takes the time to find out about your goals and recommend the best procedure to achieve outstanding results.
As a Member of the ASPS and Board Certified by the ABPS, you can rest assured you’re in the safest of hands. Dr. Mazaheri’s long list of accomplishments includes being Clinical Professor at the Mayo Clinic Scottsdale in the Division of Plastic Surgery and Chairman of Plastic Surgery at Scottsdale Hospital Osborn from 2004 to 2010. He’s also been nominated for and received multiple awards from other plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
Having opened his practice in 2003, his extensive range of expert services includes tummy tuck, facelifts, breast augmentations and lifts, and gynecomastia surgery. He also gives back to the Phoenix community by working at local Trauma units and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Discuss Your Goals with Dr. Mazaheri
If looking for top Scottsdale plastic surgeons, book your personal consultation now.
Comments are closed.