When there’s something you don’t like about the way you look, you may try to conceal the issue. For example, some choose clothing which makes them feel less self-conscious, or they avoid showing that part of their body in public.
However, this is a little more difficult when it comes to facial conditions caused by aging, which is why more people than ever are considering facelift services. In fact, according to a report by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, facelifts were the fifth most common cosmetic procedure in the US last year, with 131,106 carried out in total – a 4% increase from the previous year.
Otherwise known as a Rhytidectomy, a facelift can target specific facial issues, including smoothing loose skin on the neck and face, removing excess facial fat, and tightening underlying tissues. The impressive result is a fresher, firmer appearance.
The Best Facelift Surgeon in Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Mazaheri is a specialist plastic and reconstructive surgeon who puts his clients’ needs at the heart of his services, ensuring you understand your options, and find the best course of action for your personal situation.
What you’ll receive:
- Access to a reputable, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Time to discuss your needs and concerns
- Information about your choices and procedures
- Only the best, recommended procedures
- Natural-looking results
- Excellent aftercare advice and support
Dr. Mazaheri has over 20 years of experience, so you’ll be in the safest of hands. His friendly team welcomes both men and women, putting patients at ease from the first contact through to follow-up visits after facelift surgery.
Book in your personal consultation now or read more.
What Does Facelift Surgery Involve?
As you age, youthful contours in the face start to change for a variety of reasons. This includes stress, heredity reasons, gravity, lifestyle (e.g., smoking), and environmental conditions such as sun damage. Whatever the reason for your facial changes, it can leave you feeling low in self-confidence.
Benefits of a Facelift
Facelifts can’t stop the aging process, but they do have a variety of benefits.
- Look rejuvenated and fresh-faced
- Improves visible signs of aging
- Smooth sagging skin on both the face and neck
- Can be undergone alongside other facial rejuvenation procedures
If undergoing a facelift, you may also wish to consider other facial rejuvenation procedures such as a brow lift or eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty).
- A brow lift serves to correct a deeply furrowed or sagging brow and improve wrinkles in the forehead area. The procedure places eyebrows in a better position for a youthful, alert appearance.
- Eyelid surgery will rejuvenate aging eyes by removing excess fat and skin from around them to achieve a more rested, youthful appearance. You may choose to have this if you have fine wrinkles under the lower eyelid, sagging skin above the upper eyelid, or bags under the eyes.
Having several procedures together will help create your desired look in full. Once you’ve decided on the best course of corrective action, your surgeon will be able to provide you with an accurate quotation for the surgery.
The Right Candidate
These are some of the characteristics which may cause you to consider a facelift and benefit from the surgery.
- You’re bothered by your facial appearance
- Loose skin on your face and neck, creating jowls
- Sagging in the center of your face
- Deep creases below your eyelids or along the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Excess fatty deposits under your chin or jaw
- You’re a normal weight, but have a double chin
- Loss of facial fat which has dropped or disappeared
You should also be well enough to undergo surgery under anesthetic and not suffer from any condition which may impair healing. Your surgeon will take a detailed medical history to ensure you’re healthy enough for the facelift.
Dr. Mazaheri Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Scottsdale
Dr. Mazaheri is not only a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon but also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. His Scottsdale practice has been open since 2003, and his focus is on achieving patient needs.
If considering facelift surgery, Dr. Mazaheri will take you through your options to find the right procedure for you.
Your Initial Consultation
When you first come to visit us, Dr. Mazaheri will take the time to discuss your personal goals, concerns, and which parts of your body you’d like to improve. If considering a facelift, he’ll conduct a detailed facial examination to determine the causes of problem areas and recommend the best procedure to yield desired results. If you would like to see examples of his work, we can show before and after photographs from those who have given consent for their photos to be included in his portfolio of outstanding results. Once you’ve decided on the right procedure, Dr. Mazaheri will take you through the details of the surgery and the next steps.
Our care doesn’t stop after surgery. Dr. Mazaheri and his friendly team provide you with all the support and advice you need to make a fast recovery, aid healing, and ensure you have optimal results. We’ll also provide you with the right aftercare to minimize swelling and facial bruising. We may also give you instructions for looking after incision sites at home. It may take a few weeks for you to heal, and results continue to improve over the next few weeks and months as your face recovers from the surgery. After the procedure, we’ll schedule your follow-up appointments so that Dr. Mazaheri can assess your recovery and results.
Want to Discuss Your Needs with Dr. Mazaheri?
Aging is an inevitable fact of life, but if you’ve developed a negative self-image as a result, make an appointment to discuss your needs and why you think a facelift may be an option for you.
For facelift services in Scottsdale, book in your personal consultation now.
Comments are closed.