If there’s something about your body you don’t like, it’s not unusual to try to hide it either with clothing or avoiding situations where your issue may become more visible. However, if your self-esteem or confidence is being affected by anything which would require facial surgery to correct, it can be harder to ignore.
If you’re looking for facial plastic surgery in Scottsdale, here are some of the procedures we offer:
Smoothing loose skin on the face and neck, a facelift aims to tighten underlying tissues while removing excess facial fat. This results in a firmer and fresher appearance and is sometimes undergone in conjunction with a brow lift to correct a deeply furrowed or sagging brow.
Conditions which make you a good candidate for the facelift surgery include:
• Sagging down the center of the face
• Deep lines or creases from the nose to the corner edges of the mouth
• Creases below the lower eyelids
• Fallen or disappeared facial fat
• Jowls caused by loss of skin tone in the lower face
• A double chin due to excess fat below the chin or jaw
Face & Neck Liposuction
For those patients with localized excess fat in the neck or chin areas (e.g., a double chin), but can’t improve the issues with healthy diet and exercise, liposuction may be the right solution. It involves making one to two small incisions and then using a thin, hollow cannula to loosen the fat. The dislodged fat is then removed via a suction device that is attached to the cannula.
Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Blepharoplasty removes excess skin and fat around the eye area to produce a more youthful and rested appearance. The surgery is often undergone to improve the look around the area or amend functional problems with the eyelids. This can be a life-changing surgery if conditions such as loose skin are causing impaired vision.
Conditions which make you a good candidate for the eyelid surgery include:
• Puffiness in the eyelids caused by excess fatty deposits
• Loose, sagging skin disturbing the natural contour of the upper eyelid
• Bags below the eyes
• Loose skin causing folds in the upper eyelid
• Fine wrinkles on the lower eyelid
• Excess skin on the lower eyelid
• Drooping lower eyelids which may be revealing white below the iris
Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
An otoplasty is usually undergone to improve the position, shape or proportion of the ear, restoring its appearance and balance to the face.
Ear surgery may be for:
• Correcting a defect in the structure of the ear (present at birth)
• Treating a misshapen ear caused by incurring an injury
• Macrotia – a rare condition characterized by larger ears than is expected
• Protruding ears on one or both sides
• Unhappiness from previous ear surgery carried out and want this corrected.
Contact Dr. Mazaheri for a Consultation
As a Board Certified Plastic surgeon and member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Mazaheri offers a range of face procedures to his patients. He takes the time to discuss your needs and concerns, working with you the find the right solutions for your body goals. If you’ve been searching for facial plastic surgeons in Scottsdale, get in touch.